News & Events

True Words from Champions


rickson-gracie

“Competition Jiu-Jitsu represents only 30% of real Jiu-Jitsu. Without the other 70%, which includes standup self-defence, defensive striking and clinching skills and an effective vale-tudo guard, practitioners cannot develop the confidence to walk the streets knowing they can survive a possible confrontation.”



– Rickson Gracie


Why does BJJ work so well?


rcj-machado

“When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don’t even know how to swim.”



– RCJ Machado


Subscribe to

Our Newsletter